Ir Tony CHAN Sui Ling (陳瑞齡工程師)
B.Sc. (Engg. 1976), M.Ed. (Tech. Ed. 1978)
University of Houston, U.S.A.
- Registered Professional Engineer (RPE) since 1990;
- Assessor (Toys & Children Products Safety): Hong Kong Accreditation Service, Hong Kong Government since January 1991;
- Patent granted, “Filter” a) New Chinese Utility Model Application and b) New Hong Kong Short-term Patent Application.
- External Verifier, External Examiner, and Project Competition Judge: Vocational Training Council (VTC) Engineering Courses Committee of 8 Technical Institutes.
- B.Sc. & Master in Engineering & Technical Education;
- More than 15 years of teaching in the Department of Engineering and Department of Design, Polytechnic University:
- More than 15 years of living and working in English speaking countries;
- More than 6 years of teaching Technical English and Technical Communication part-time in Chu Hai College of Higher Education;
- More than 15 years of doing industrial consultancy work, including Product Design, Accident Investigation, Expert Witness in court, Assessor for Hong Kong Accreditation Service (HKAS) – HKSAR, Airport Project 97, Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge, Artificial Island, Third Airport Runway, etc.;
Title: To Develop Computer Aided Learning (CAL) Software Packages As An Aid To Teaching Engineering Design and Equipment & Product Design.
Resources: Teaching Development Grant
Title: Development of Multimedia Computer-aided Learning & Teaching Packages
Resources: Teaching Development Grant.
Title: Development of a Diesel Particulate Trap
Resources: Industrial Guided Applied Research & Development (IGARD) Fund.