|Title of Programme
||Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in English for Professional Communication|
|Normal Duration||4 Years|
|Credits Required for Graduation||123 Credits|
|Study Mode||Full Time|
So what’s different about the BAEPC?
Two focal points:
Traditional skills in English language and culture; professional training in Business, Technical Writing, Media and Publishing.
Opportunities for Further Studies & Overseas Exchange
- graduates can apply for admission to a master’s programme offered by a local or an overseas university
- our active partner University of Potsdam in Germany (Department of English and American Studies) welcomes our graduates to further their studies
What does the BAEPC programme help you achieve?
- improve your English language to a high level
- appreciate western literature, linguistics, history, philosophy and art
- give a working knowledge of how commerce, industry, media, and publishing work in practice
- turn you into a lifelong learner
This is a profession-oriented and stream-specific English Programme with a cultural and academic component to strike a balance between practical and the intellectual development of the students.
The Programme features the following:
- Thorough training in native-like English communication skills and comprehensive acquaintance with business, technical and media communication in the Foundation Stage
- Training in the Specialisation Stage in one of the two fields of commerce and industry, and media and publishing in terms of specific purposes communication and basic knowledge and skills in the chosen field
- Participating in the General Education Programme for an all-round educational experience