|Title of Programme
||Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in English for Professional Communication*|
|Normal Duration||4 Years|
|Credits Required for Graduation||123 Credits|
|Study Mode||Full Time|
*The College is in the process of converting the programme title to “BA (Hons) in English Studies”.
What’s different about the English Studies programme?
Two focal points:
- Traditional academic/ Skills in English language and knowledge of its culture
- Vocational/Professional training in Business, Technical Writing, Media and Publishing.
There’s more towards success:
- Opportunities for Overseas Exchange and Further Studies
Our students can study in the University of Potsdam in Germany (Department of English and American Studies) as an exchange student for one or two semesters. on an exwelcomes our graduates to further their studies
- Graduates can apply for admission to a master’s programme offered by a local or an overseas university. They are also welcome to further their studies in the University of Potsdam.
What does the English Studies programme help you achieve?
- improve your English language to a high level
- appreciate western literature, linguistics, history, philosophy and art
- give a working knowledge of how commerce, industry, media, and publishing work in practice
- turn you into a lifelong learner
A Degree in English gives you opportunities in a variety of work environments
- Commercial Firms and Organisations
- Advertising and Event Management Companies
- Legal Firms
- Publishing Houses
- The Media Industry
- Banks, Insurance Companies and Financial Organisations
- Civil Service
This is an English programme that develops traditional skills in English language and culture and provides professional training in English for specific purposes. It aims to enable students to communicate with high-level of English proficiency in a variety of professional contexts.